Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I haven't been able to play either Words With Friends,or

Customer Question

I haven't been able to play either Words With Friends,or Streak With Friends for 4 days. Is there anything wrong with the system?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What exactly happens when you try to play them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't been able to play,period! It always says:"Their move",never:"Your move". I have been able to communicate with a couple of my via telephone and they have told me that they haven't received anything from me for 5 days.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Which internet browser are you playing it in?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.