John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

I need to verify my date of birth as Apple indicates the

Customer Question

I need to verify my date of birth as Apple indicates the date I entered is incorrect.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

due to security reasons, it sounds like you will need special assistance as there are no self-service tools available to the end user. In this case, you will have to make use of the Express Lane customer service feature to request correction of the account in question:

https://expresslane.apple.com/

Choose the correct category and issue as prompted by the service above and you will eventually reach a web form to enter the details of your specific situation. If you need a suggestion for which support path to follow, try:

iTunes > iTunes Store > Account Management > Managing or editing an Apple ID > Email

As an alternative, if you do not wish to handle it online, you can try calling this number: 1-***-***-****.

Thanks,