Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm writing a paper using word. i chose the APA style

Customer Question

I'm writing a paper using word. i chose the APA style template. There is a box around my "Rationale" section that won't go away. Also, the font keeps defaulting to 11 pts instead of 12 and, some of the print is invisible. I had PERRLA previously, but it will not work with the new word software. HELP! I've been trying to format my paper for 6 hours. Oh and how do the dang "Headings" work for the table of contents. Paper was due at 11:59
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What version of word are you using? If you open the print preview is the box still there?
.