Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Why do I have 2 safari icons on on apple computer? On in

Customer Question

why do I have 2 safari icons on on apple computer? On in front of the other?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.

You only need one Safari icon on the Apple computer. If you wish, you can right click the 2nd Safari icon and choose Remove, Delete, Hide, etc.

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks! I am aware of the possible solution that was suggested. This did not work. The 1 safari overlaps the other. I can't isolate it. I'mmteaveling now and will be home soon. I was hoping for an answer that would work at the time I contacted Justsnswer ax my husband was out if town and I needed help. Are you able to help with thus because the answer I received so far is very basic and not what I was expecting or needed. Thank you!
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.