Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Somehow Safari is missing from my dock on my apple desktop

Customer Question

Somehow Safari is missing from my dock on my apple desktop computer. I can't do much without it. How do I get it back.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You probably dragged it out from the dock. On your Mac, open the Applications folder. You can open the Applications folder from the left column in Finder.
Or while in any Finder window or in desktop, click on the Go menu in the top bar and select Applications folder. This will open Applications folder. You will find Safari application there. Just click and drag it from there to dock where it was and dock will make room for it.
If you can't find Safari in there, check Trash. If you find it in Trash, then just click and drag it from out there to Applications folder or desktop. If it is not there, then click on the search button in the top right corner of the screen (spotlight) and search Safari and does it find it ?
Please reply back to me if you can't still find it, so we can reinstall it.