Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field
15852642

I've made an album in iPhoto (as I have many times before),

Customer Question

Hi Steve
I've made an album in iPhoto (as I have many times before), but when I try to buy it, nothing gets uploaded after the album is compiled. I've tried numerous times, switched the Mac off and on etc, but no joy.
I'm using a 2008 Mac 2.8 GHz Intel 2core, running Lion 10.7.5 and iPhoto 11 9.4.3
I'm absolutely no expert with Macs so speak slowly and loudly please!
Cheers
John Coe
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Open the apple menu and then go into ***** > Sharing and select 'Remote Apple Events'.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.