Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I was notified by email that 2 purchases have been made from

Customer Question

I was notified by email that 2 purchases have been made from the iTunes store on a device that has not previously been associated with that Apple ID, purchase initiated from South Korea. I did not make the purchases & I live in Australia. When I search history it showed- Apple Id, apple id sign in, dog meat. I have gone into my account & WAS able to use my Id & password ***** was unable to change my password ***** of the security questions? I am not sure if I have been charged for these purchases? & obviously someone has hacked my account very easily, so what is the next step to ensure my privacy, thankyou, Debra Moodie
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When it asks for your security questions / answers, below it, can you please select the option "Send reset security info email to..." on the right of "Forgot your answers?", and continue. Then check your email for a message from Apple, and follow the instructions in that email message from Apple, and it will let you change / reset to a new password ***** want. Reference / Full instructions:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201485

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.