Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My apple ID has been disabled?

Customer Question

my apple ID has been disabled?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Have you tried resetting the ID ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dontt know how to do that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know how to do that I had an apple id how did this happen
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
The reason is that someone has tried to login to your Apple ID with too many incorrect passwords. Apple has disabled it to protect the information of your account.
To enable it back, you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/
Go to the above website. Use the "Email Authentication" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your other email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo etc if any you registered with Apple.
If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account. After resetting the account, you will be able to download using it.
Your Apple ID will also be disabled if you had reported any unauthorized transactions to either Apple or Credit Card company. If you have done that, then please let me know.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.
Remember, if you have any difficulty on resetting the account, please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that did not work and there were two fraudulent charges to the itunes store
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
That is why it has been disabled. Apple just disabled the App Store part of the Apple ID. So all you have to do is call iTunes directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.
To contact iTunes Support, goto this link --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/
Click Contact Support at the bottom, click Contact iTunes Store Support at right.
Click Account Management. Click Apple ID has been disabled alert (Yes, select this one)
Click Schedule a Call and they will call you. Then you will have to answer some security questions and they will enable the account within a few minutes.