Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

Toby. How are you today?

Customer Question

Hi Toby. How are you today?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have my question? (I don't see it on the screen here anymore..)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Repeating my question......I have a wireless D-Link DIR-815 working fine. I want to add a 2nd D-Link DIR-815 in series to boost the wireless signal strength around my property (so I guess make it an "access point"). I need you help to make sure that I have installed this correctly. I have followed your instructions online, but am unsure as to whether it is working properly and if I installed it correctly. I would like you to review it with me on the phone while I am connected to the router to check the settings are correct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. I have sent an offer a phone call let me know whne is a good time for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Johnny...it is 1:30pm, and I don't see a reply to my proposal for a 2:00pm today EST call. Are we a go?
Yes just accept the additional service offer and send me your phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Johnny – I didn't get your message till 3 o'clock Eastern standard time. I was available at 2 o'clock but am now not available. I'm happy to pay the extra charge, but will have to reschedule
No worries and sorry about the delay we had local outage. I will be on later and this weekend no rush.