Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

HOW TO ERASE ITEMS IN PRIVATE AND NON PRIVATE

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Can you tell me for which service /website you are doing this with? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SAFARI
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Do you want to delete browser history, cookies, ect... Is that your question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE A COLLECTION OF ITEMS IN "PRIVATE" AND NON PRIVATE THAT I'D LIKE TO ERASE JUST TO CLEAN
UP THIS COLLECTION THAT HAS GROWN TOO LARGE.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
please Swipe the item with the finger and a delete button should appear Let me know the reusltsthank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CAN'T FIND A DELETE ICON
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE ITEM WON'T SWIPE
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
1-For items in the Safari reading list : Open the reading list and tap edit button Then tap the red (-) sign and tap delete to delete the item.You Can also you swipe to left on the item you want to delete, a delete button or trash icon shoud appear 2-For items in the Safari History : Click on history in the top menu bar and choose Show History. Double clicking on the date you wish to edit will show the full history for that date. Select the item you wish to remove and press the delete button Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I THINK THAT DID IT. THANKS
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome, if you have a moment, please rate my answer, positive rating are appreciated thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE TECH SOLVED MY PROBLEM TO MY FULL SATISFACTION
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. if you have a moment, please rate my answer, positive rating are appreciated
best regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Can you please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Thank you