Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just found keynote and love it. our presnetations

Customer Question

Hello
I just found keynote for ipad and love it. our presnetations are built using photos we take on the ipad and upload into the presentation. i undersand how to send it via keynote or pdf or powerpoint, but the file is huge and cannot be received by many users. how can i create a small pdf. we use ipads exclusively--not macs, so the change to a small file size must all be done in the filed. I have looked for answers, but none so far. I hope you can help. Other than that, I love the program.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! The size of your Keynote presentation is based on how much media ( ie videos photos etc) is attached to it. From what you post your taking photos and adding them. These photos are not compressed in keynote and would average about 5mbs each.So if you having issues remove a photo or to and see if more users can download it .
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
You can send it to Dropbox or send it to Acrobat then share that as a Public Link. No email involved. So you go to Open in Another app in Keynote, choose PDF then either choose Dropbox or Acrobat. If you choose Acrobat you then open Acrobat and Share via Public Link
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
You can also try this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-compressor-by-feiphone/id775506927?mt=8 then send it to PDF Compressor from KeynoteDo you need anything else?