Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Apple locked my "iCloud" -- said to be reasons.

Customer Question

Apple locked my "iCloud" -- said to be for security reasons. As a result, I cannot access my "iCloud" account, hence, my emails. I try to unlock per Apple's "iforgot.com" instructions but failed since I was not able to receive their email instructions to implement password ***** I'd hate to reapply for a new iCloud account since I'd have to change my email address as well as cause the loss of my stored "iCloud" info and my purchased storage capacities. Is there a way out of to my predicament?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have or use any other email address, besides the iCloud email address?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,