Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just want to register my new Nano Ipod. I have iTunes and

Customer Question

I just want to register my new Nano Ipod. I have iTunes and an old shuffle that is about to die. I want to download my music and it does not let me because I have to register the ipod. I am not very good with this stuff so can you help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.
HiI am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.Could you please explain your issue? When do you get the message to register the iPod? Is that while syncing the new iPod to iTunes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its like the ipod does not exsist. I never registered it because I just got it. I had a shuffle and have an iTunes library and I keep trying to sync the music to the new device and it will not let me. I assumed it was because it is not registered. I have the numbers. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
So you mean the iPod is not showing up at all in iTunes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not letting me sync music to the new device.
I am not sure if you are having the latest version of iTunes. So I would first suggest you to download and install the latest version of iTunes by going to the following website
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it I give up. I do have the latest version. I will get a family member to help me that is better at this. Thank you.
May I remote into your computer and fix this for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please remove the charges from my credit card. I got nothing from your company. I will call the bank in the morning.
I am just an expert and don't have access on your account. Please write to***@******.*** to request a refund or please call this number(###) ###-####