Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Good Evening. I recently bought a new ipod touch 64g. I

Customer Question

Good Evening. I recently bought a new ipod touch 64g. I have a large library with iTunes 4200 plus however, I have only been able to get about a quarter of it to sync with it, I believe it has something to do with the cloud. since I note that many songs do not have the cloud icon next to the title in the library, how do I get all music in the cloud .or all out of it. to all sync into the ipod. Thank you.
xxxxx xxxxxx ***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! Go to your itunes app and log out. All your cloud songs showed be removed allowing you to syn c songs from your itunes library. Then you can log back in after you sync your songs.