Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Can I restore delete files on a Mac

Customer Question

Can I restore delete files on a Mac
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.If you have Time Machine setup, you can do this easily by doing the following:- Click the spotlight icon on the top right of your screen (the icon that looks like a magnifying glass)- Type: Time Machine- Double click the "Time Machine" listing.- Navigate to the folder that you wish to restore the files from.- In the right area of the window, click the date from which you wish to restore.- Choose the files you wish to restore and click the Restore button. When you do that, it will restore the files for you.I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have time machine setup on my MAC.Can you provide Remote Desktop Session?
Yes, I can send the remote link after you accept the 'Remote Support' service. May I ask 'which' files are missing?