Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My i-photo icon has gone missing.How do I get it back?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Did you check Applications folder ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10.6.8
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Type iPhoto in the top right corner of your screen and does it returns anything ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I will not be able to call you since I'm working with other clients in here. But I can help you in here to restore iPhoto. Click on the magnifier in the top right corner of the screen, type iPhoto and does it return iPhoto in the results ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you have the Mac OS X Installation discs came with your Mac, we can reinstall iPhoto from it. Do you have the discs ?
And did you check Trash for iPhoto ?