Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My gmail in the in box has certain mail that is placed in

Customer Question

my gmail in the in box has certain mail that is placed in envelopes according to caterories. Yesterday when I opened them, the envelopes, everything was gone . Also everything in my note pad was also gone. Called apple tech and they were unable to retrieve
the information. They stated that g mail was the only one that could do that .So how can we retrieve the information Help!!!!!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me exactly how you access your Gmail please?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in the computer I go to mail and click the icon and the gmail comes up Can you call me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so what is happening
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any body there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was the major rip off never got answers and was double billed will let the better business bureau know how you company works or should i say does not work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi ThereSorry it was quite some time before I got your reply and was not online at that time.So to confirm, you open Apple Mail and nothing opens within your Gmail account?