Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Safari wont load

Customer Question

Safari wont load
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with, how old is your Ipad, and do you know what version it is? Also, besides safari are you still connected to your wifi or data network, and can you receive or send email or anything else that shows you have a working internet connection? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 years, not connected, I can send and receive emails from my desktop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Im here.. Apologies for the delay in responding, your messages just arrived a few minutes ago and I was trying to type a response. Lets try a hard reset first. Hold down the sleep / wake key and the home button for one minute.. When the apple logo shows, release both buttons. Then turn the ipad off and on. Then, try to connect to your home wireless network again. Will it connect? If not, on the ipad go to Settings > General > Reset Then choose only reset network settings. Then restart the ipad, now, connect to your wifi network fro the network settings screen. Once connected, try to use safari and browse the internet. What happens? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I see that you viewed my answer on the 21st.
But you never replied to say that it worked, or didnt work. Please update me on the status of this issue, thank you.
Dustin S.