Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My Ipad 2 seems to be froze up says guided access is enabled

Customer Question

my Ipad 2 seems to be froze up says guided access is enabled triple click home button to exit. tried this nothing happens
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question The voice over feature of your iPad is turned on. When it is turned on, you have to select the item and double tap the item to open it. Lock the iPad by pressing the power button. Then unlock it and tap the Slide to Unlock text.Double tap the Slide to Unlock and this will bring the passcode lock screen (if set up). Tap the number and then double tap it to enter the passcode. After entering all passcode, your iPad will unlock.Then tap and double tap Settings, tap and double tap General, tap and double tap Accessibility, tap and double tap Voice Over and turn it off. To scroll, you have to swipe with three fingers. Or triple press the home button consecutively and this turn it off. Remember, there must not be any delay between the clicks. It will take a little effort to turn it off. So please keep trying. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can turn it off using your computer.