Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I often change my login password. However, this time

Customer Question

hi....I often change my login password. However, this time I was not able to. I have tried
about four times. It is possible I did not pay attention to what I was typing and
added an incorrect letter. Also, the computer will not accept the Apple ID password.
My computer is a Mac Pro Air.....three months old.
Thankyou for your attention to this.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Are you having a problem with your Mac Pro Air login password ***** with your Apple ID password?
If the problem is with your Apple ID, you can follow the instructions below to reset that password:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.
Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.
If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason