Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have a brand new Mac computer-(MacBook Pro) I love it! BUT

Customer Question

I have a brand new Mac computer-(MacBook Pro) I love it! BUT I am trying to download a solitaire-playing game that I have been using for at least ten years on my old Macs and cannot download it now on the new computer!i Know that you have a lot of games that I can buy or get from your own Mac store-and I have a couple of them already, but the website,that I get this game site from, is not for sale in your mac store. It is called Mac's cards lite, and I just want to be able to download that particular solitaire games website!Please is there some way that I can do this??I have been trying for two days to get this game!Please,please,please can someone help me?*****@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on System Preferences, then open Security & Privacy, then click on the General tab. Then check the option Anywhere. Then you can download Mikes Cards games now.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,