Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Dragon (MacSpeech/3/DictateSerial Number

Customer Question

I have a Dragon for Mac (MacSpeech/3/Dictate
Serial Number - S601A-G00-DNR3-7YKX-N2
When I just tried to open it I get the message "This installation is flawed - Please reinstall the software"
Since I have not the foggiest recollection as to where the software may be I need to ask -
Do you know how I got the program? Was it a download or a disk? Can I download another version of the same product from your website?
Thanks, ***** *****
MaryLou Mahan
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! You should of received a download link in your email in box. If you download the file again and still gives you issues then there might be a compatibility issue that needs to be resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not recieve the link you promised !
Sorry let me clarify when you purchase the software you are asked to use an email account for your receipt/ download link. Check your email account for an email from Nuance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not received a link and, yes I did check my e/mail!
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I see no one has responded to you for some time. If you would like to keep waiting for Johnny, youre welcome to do so. If you would prefer to proceed with me now, I think it would be best if you and I enter a screen sharing session, so that I can help you on screen, get the program to download and install, and run it. Let me know if thats something you would like to try. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes! I would like an answer to my question!
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I may have misunderstood you earlier. When you said Yes I would like help. I sent you the offer for our screen sharing service, where I can connect to you on screen and help you resolve the issue in person. If you didnt want to try that method of support, please clarify. Thank you, *****