Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac OS X version 10.6.3 I have always downloaded my

Customer Question

I have a Mac OS X version 10.6.3 I have always downloaded my talking books for the blind through Colorado Talking Book Library/BARD. I get through each step until I am on the step to "sign in" and Safari then rlls over and will not allow the sign page to come up. I find this strange as I have been doing this for the last five years. It tells me to contact Apple as there is a problem with the URL server. I have written and called to no response, the one time I got a person on the line I was put on hold and never was answered. I have already talked with CTBL and they identify this as a Safari problem. Now What?***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What did you try?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,