Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot upgrade my adobe flash player. Apple tod me to call

Customer Question

I cannot upgrade my adobe flash player. Apple tod me to call you - Adobe. I'm loosing patience and have given you my phone number -if I don't hear from you - cancel this whole thing. Janice Cass(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I believe you've stumbled onto the wrong site. This is JustAnswer a third party support site. I can not offer telephone support but I can easily talk you through upgrading your version of Flash provided that a newer release is available to you. If you would like to continue, can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running, please? Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen Select "About This Mac" In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says. Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
apple helped me - lease cancel my creedit card for $19.00, I couldn't get help from you.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, actually you could have gotten help but I never heard back from you. You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns. If you have additional questions in the future, however, I am here to assist. Thanks,John