Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mike I am Stephen,

Customer Question

Hello Mike I am Stephen, I have a couple of email accounts and one by one they no longer can send mail out. I seem to receive no problem what do you think
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is what I get when I try to send through my different email accounts:
The attempt to send data to the server “(null)” failed.The server response was: Incorrect authentication dataSelect a different outgoing mail server from the list below or click Try Later to leave the message in your Outbox until it can be sent.Sending from: Stephen Waldron
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do live online support. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you:
https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
Do not close the join.me program.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks
I'm sorry, with remote support, you can see everything I do on the computer, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshoot steps for you and this issue can be complicated. But if you'd like written instructions you can use for fixing this issue, then I will provide that.
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Are you using the application called Mail? Or Outlook, etc.?
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Apple Mail
What email provider do you use with, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
(For privacy purpose, please do not provide your full email address; please provide only the part after the character @, such as @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am no longer interested in pursuing tech services on this website. Thank you
I'm sorry, is there any issue? We guarantee our service, so don't worry. I'll have an expert call you if you'd like that than typing here online. Thank you.