Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm Serena Monchelato. July 2, 2015 I arriavata an email

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Serena Monchelato. July 2, 2015 I arriavata an email saying that I had been selected x a survey to win something. I did and I could choose between 2 and 6 Iphone samsung galxy s6, I chose the iPhone 6 and after paying the sum of $ 6.95 by credit card I could have it. I did as he said I received the payment receipt saying that would come after 7-10 days. Now it's been 10 days but I do not see anything yet
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Unfortunately, that is a scam and you will never receive either phone. The idea of the scam is to trick people into thinking they won an item then asking for a very small amount so that they will pay it and probably won't dispute it. If you look at the large picture and they do this scam to 1000 people, they just made $6950! I would suggest that you contact your bank and cancel the debit/credit card that you used because it is possible that they will use it in the future for fraudulent purposes since they are not a legit company. I know that you were expecting to receive a brand new phone and this information will be shocking to you but I have to tell my customers the 100% truth even if it is bad news.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.