Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING MY FREQUENT LOCATIONS AND CAN ONLY

Customer Question

HI I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING MY FREQUENT LOCATIONS AND CAN ONLY FIND THESE LOCATIONS FROM 5/26/15 TO THE CURRENT DATE. I NEED TO FIND THEM FROM 4/15/15 TO THE CURRENT DATE. CAN YOU INSTRUCT ME ON HOW TO DO THIS ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Unfortunately, it is impossible to go back any further than what is showing on your iPhone. The only way to obtain something of that nature would be filing a subpoena and having Apple release the records to you which would require an attorney/Judge along with a long process.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like another expert
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I wish there was a way to perform what you are asking but there isn't an option for it. I am sorry if you disagree with my response or were expecting a different response but it is the accurate answer to your question.