Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

Just updated iPad yesterday Screen frozen with iTunes icon have tried multiple resets scr

Customer Question

Just updated iPad yesterday
Screen frozen with iTunes icon have tried multiple resets screen frozen
Thx. Ed
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ed, and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am excited to get started with you.From what you are describing, it appears that your iPad has entered Recovery Mode. Instead of resetting your iPad, you will need to restore it via iTunes on your computer. 1. Open iTunes on your computer. If you do not have a copy or need to update your current version, click on this link. http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/2. Once iTunes is open, connect your iPad to your computer using the charging cable 3. Your iPad will appear in recovery mode. Press the Restore button If you continue to experience difficulties, please let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ed,
I just want to follow up with you to see if you were able to successfully restore your iPad using the above instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I had to go to a Apple Store to get problem fixed
Thank you for help
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Ed. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future.