Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Content

Customer Question

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been modified and will not be repaired
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is your question ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
repair this problem Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been modified and will not be repaired
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Do you experience any problems with your Mac ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
ARDAgent is a part of Remote Desktop Management application of your Mac. This is a known issue and this has been around since Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. There is nothing wrong with your Mac. And this is not a problem. It is simply telling you that the file has been modified and it is unable to repair it because this file is being used by your Mac.
You can safely ignore this warning message and this doesn't affect the performance or working of your Mac.
See here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203172
If you experience any other issues with your Mac, then please let me know and we can fix it. Remember, this warning is not the cause of any issue on your Mac.
If this is not what you are looking, please don't rate me negatively. Instead please let me know and I'm happy to continue to help you.