Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I keep getting a message that "Firefox has prevented the outdated

Customer Question

I keep getting a message that "Firefox has prevented the outdated "plugin" Adobe Flash from running." Also, states "continue blocking or allow." Would you correct this please? What is the cost?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
You will then need to update your version of flash which you can do via my link below
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Install the update and then try to use Flash and tell me please if you still get the error.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,