Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I can't get my mac to install my Spanish program. I called

Customer Question

I can't get my mac to install my Spanish program. I called earlier my case number ***** *****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Welcome to JustAnswer!I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question. Please confirm any error message you are getting.Also let me know what specific Spanish program you are trying to install.And include what version of OS X you are using. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Error message says: You can't open the set up application because Microsoft apps are not supported by OS X.The mac is using OS X Yosemite 10.10.4I'm trying to install Rosetta Stone Spanish language program.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, this indicates that you are trying to install the PC version of the program.
If you are installing from a disc, ensure that the disc you have supports OS X.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
Sorry for the delay in responding. I don't have a disk to support the program. Everything was sent electronically.Thanks,
Elliott
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Elliott,
If downloading the software electronically, you will need to ensure that the download supports OS X.