Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can not get on Facebook, it want a verification code that we cannot re

Customer Question

Can not get on Facebook, it want a verification code that we cannot receive.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Where does it want to send a verification code to?
Besides the iPad, do you also have a windows or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have been sending the code to(###) ###-####which is a house phone.
We do have an other windows computer that gets Facebook.
Thank you. So your facebook is currently working on the windows computer, but it is not working on the iPad.
Can I connect remotely to your windows computer, so I can check on your facebook account issue directly through your computer first, then you can log in your facebook on the iPad later?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Evidently we got cut off again.
I'm sorry, you should not get cut off. We have emailed you, so you can click on the View Response link in the email message from JustAnswer in order to get back to us any time.
So your facebook is currently working on the windows computer, but it is not working on the iPad.