Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I transfer photos from my Olympus Stylus 9000 to OS

Customer Question

how do I transfer photos from my Olympus Stylus 9000 to OS X 8 MAC or my Apple I-Pad 8.3
Category: Mac
Expert:  TechFortunate replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m glad to assist you today. I strive to provide excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow up questions. There are several ways to transfer photos to your computer, the easier in my opinion is to use a USB cable - although you can remove the SD card from the camera and install it into a SD card reader on your Mac (options vary depending on the exact model of computer you have). Now once you connect the camera (or SD card) and power it up, your Mac may open iPhoto automatically so you can import pictures. You do not have to use this software, although most are satisfied with the features it offers. I'm happy to discuss other options if uninterested in using iPhoto. You can skip your computer and send the pictures directly to your iPad using an "iPad Camera Connection Kit". Which is a separate hardware adapter that you would have to purchase. We can discuss this option further if interested. Let me know which option you're interested in exploring further and we can cover more of the specifics.