Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My iMac has OS10.7.5 and my Apple Desktop has OS 10.10.4 .

Customer Question

My iMac has OS10.7.5 and my Apple Desktop has OS 10.10.4 . Should there be a difference? The iMac tells me I am up to date?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! 10.10.4 is the latest version of the Mac OS which is Yosemite. The iMac has OSX Lion which is an older operating system and is compatible to upgrade to Yosemite. On the iMac, click here: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=915041082&mt=12&ls=1 Select Download and run the upgrade so they can both have the same operating system.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.