Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I have a question about my ipad. I like to play my games. I

Customer Question

I have a question about my ipad. I like to play my games.
I have an account I have my own user name and password. When I try to purchase a game or rubies I can't purchase it because it ask for my Nieces Password. I have no idea what her password *****
When I purchased my phone in 2013, I was living with her and we put it under her plan to save me money since I moved from Hawaii.
In July of 2014, I moved to North Carolina, we have been trying since then to take it OFF her and onto me. She talks to people who say they are the ones to do this but it is never done. If you go on the internet and put in(###) ###-####this is MY PHONE NUMBER but listed under Sonja Patch. I Pay the BILL. It has not bothered me until now when I am unable do everything I need to enjoy my I pad and I phone. Please help me with this or tell me who to contact and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVEN DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO VERIZON STORE THEY ARE NO HELP AND TELL ME THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING?
I
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
You will need to reset the password, you can do this by clicking on my link below and following the procedure to reset it
https://iforgot.apple.com/
Once the password ***** been reset, you can then use the new password ***** set.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you