Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Have a problem synchronizing my Mac Book Pro calendar with

Customer Question

Have a problem synchronizing my Mac Book Pro calendar with my iphone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Are you getting any errors when you sync ? Also, did you enable "Calendars Sync" option under Info section ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
We have two options in here.
If you want, I can remotely connect to your Mac with your permission and setup the sync for you. This is an optional additional service. This is very quick and one time session. I've already sent you the Additional service request. If you would like me to fix it for you, please Accept the service request. You can accept this service at any time you want.
Or I will give you instructions in here to fix the problem and we can communicate here. Let me know which one do you prefer.