Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a MacBook Air. I am working on a report where I need

Customer Question

I have a MacBook Air. I am working on a report where I need to combine several word documents into one fluid report. Some pages are landscape and others are portrait. Some pages have very narrow margins when I created tables, and other pages are have one inch margins suited for a written report.
A friend tried to help me with this a while ago which involved copying and pasting my report/tables onto new documents and some of the tables were messed up during the process.
Please help! This is an assignment for a graduate level course, and it's due this Sunday, July 5th.
Thanks so much for your help!!
Jane
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
I will combine the files and send to you. Please accept my offer.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time, thus far, Jins,I have found another resource. I wasn't expecting this to cost $50.00 to combine 6 word documents, when I've been told it will take a matter of minutes.
I will no longer need your services. Please refund my deposit of $5.00.Jane Blinzler
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
You said all documents have different margins and page style. If you are ready to accept my new offer please accept it. Otherwise you can close this question and claim refund.
Regards
Jins