Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

My apple account is not loggin on my iPhone 6 but logging in

Customer Question

My apple account is not loggin on my iPhone 6 but logging in on other iPhone and computer
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
What is the error message you get while logging in? Is it your password ***** accepted?
Thank you
Vinod
So when you try downloading any app, it gives any message that the password ***** *****?
Let's try this. We can first double check the password. From your COMPUTER, let's go to the following website.
http://iforgot.apple.com
There, click on "manage my account". Try signing in with your Apple ID and password. If it does not work, then probably your password ***** ***** and you may need to reset it.
If it works, then please try the following from your iPHONE.
Go to settings - iTunes and app stores. Tap on your account name and sign out. Now reset your phone by holding down the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo.
Once back on, try signing in to your account by going to settings - iTunes and app stores.
Now try to download any app.
The website you need to go from your computer is
http://appleid.apple.com
And not the one I mentioned earlier (that was for resetting the password)
Please don't post any duplicate questions and it would be hard to track your replies.
If you are looking to reset your password, please use the following link,
http://iforgot.apple.com
Enter your apple/iCloud id there and try to reset.
Please reset your iPhone first.
Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo.
Now go to App Store and try to download. Let me know.
Please don't post duplicate questions. Please reply here at the box below.
Instead of turning on automatic downloads, have you tried going to the App Store from your phone and trying to download from there? Let me know if you are able to.
Let's reset the network settings. Go to settings - general - reset - reset network settings.
Once back on, please reconnect to your wifi and try to download from the App Store.
FYI: please don't post any duplicate questions. You could be charged for every new question you make. So please reply only at the box below where it says "reply to expert"
Please don't post duplicate questions. If other experts or I don't see them (or forget to close it), you will be charged for each question. Please click on "reply to expert" and reply to me.
You may be having apps in your computer bought using different apple id's. So if you want to transfer them to your iPhone, you would need to authorise the computer using all those apple id's. If you miss any of your Apple ID, you could get this message. Try syncing only a couple of apps/music etc and see whether it works.
Have you authorised using all your apple id's?