Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418
Mac

How do I turn my safari on my Ipad back on?

Category: Mac
replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is the issue you are facing with Safari ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
It is turned off and I need to know how to turn it back on
Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago.
What do you meant by turned off ? What happens when you open Safari ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
It won't open. In the systems folder it says that it is turned off
system folder ? in which exact location does it say turned off ? Under restrictions ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what to tell you. In my systems folder on my hard drive I click on Safari and it says that it is turned off.
Do you have this problem with your Mac ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Yes, my desk top only
Oh ok. You said "turn my safari on my Ipad back on". I thought the issue is with your iPad.
Have you tried restarting your Mac ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
My mistake
It is ok. Have you tried restarting your Mac ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I have not
Are you communicating to me from your Mac or from other device ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Mac
From which browser ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Firefox
Thanks. Go to Applications folder and open Safari. What exact error are you getting ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
The Safari application is not open anymore
We have two options in here. If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and fix the Safari issue for you. This is an optional additional service. This is very quick and one time session. I've already sent you the Additional service request. If you would like me to fix it for you, please Accept the service request. You can accept this service at any time you want. Or I will give you instructions in here to fix the problem. Let me know which one do you prefer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I tried to accept but it said my info was not up to date. I just put it in to start this. Perhaps you should just tell me how to do it.
Sure. First add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me any time you want via that bookmark and we'll not lose the connection. Then just restart your Mac and try Safari. Let me know if you are able to open Safari after restart.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
It just got a note from my bank asking if I had spent $15 for computer services. Was that for your offer?
Yes. It was my offer. It is fully refundable If I couldn't solve your problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
So then you can go ahead and do it, correct?
The payment doesn't go through here. But I will ask JustAnswer about that. Lets start remote support. Follow the steps below to start remote support session.You have to do this from your computer itself. On your Mac, open Firefox. Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded.. Then open the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher/Downloader file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher/Downloader application and let it connect. Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I'll just turn it off and see if that works first. Thank you
Ok
How is it going ?
Hi there, My remote link is still on. Let me know if you are available to connect.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
It is working fine and I have a handful of charges on my card. What's this all about?
I'm glad you got it worked. $34 is the question value, that is the amount you agreed to pay for fixing your problem. This is a paid support site.
$15 is amount for remote support. Since I didn't provide remote support, you can contact***@******.*** for refund of that amount.
If you have charges more than that, please contact [email protected] for the refund of those charges.
Please follow the steps below to fix Safari completely.
Go to Applications > Utilities folder and open Disk Utility. In Disk Utility, select your hard disk in left column (the first one in the list will be your hard disk), then Repair Permission. After that click Verify Disk and if asked to repair, click Repair Disk.
This will fix all applications, repair the corrupted files etc
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are satisfied with my service to you, please rate me as OK Service or higher. Please don't rate me Bad or Poor. Thank you.