Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

We need to reset our passwords at an I store

Customer Question

we need to reset our passwords at an I store
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can reset the password ***** Apple ID from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/
First use the "Email Authentication" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the email you setup with your Apple ID.
If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
If they are locked the devices using the 4 digit passcodes, then please let me know and I will send the instructions to reset them.
A rating is only required when we are finished this session. Remember, you are rating my service to you and not the JustAnswer website or the outcome of the answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have not received our new password ***** advise what e-mail address it went to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please phone Nev on 0411 759 765
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Unfortunately I will not be able to call you. But I can guide you in here to get the password *****
The password ***** be sent to the email address registered with your Apple ID. Whatever your Apple ID, that is your email as well.
If your Apple ID is myappleid @ gmail.com then Apple will send you the reset instructions to that email address myappleid @ gmail.com
Have you tried resetting by 'Answer Security Questions' method ? If you don't know the answers to security questions then You have to contact the iTunes Support directly. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.
To contact iTunes Support, goto this link --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/
Click Contact Support at the bottom, click Contact iTunes Store Support at right.
Click Password & Security questions. Click Lost or Forgotton Apple ID password.
Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.
Remember, until you get the Apple ID password ***** update your iPhone and iPad. The reason is that, if you have iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on those devices you will be permanently locked from those devices until you get the password.
I know this might not be the answer you want to hear, but this is something we can't solve easily. Only Apple have access to your account details and only they can reset it since you are unable to reset it from your side.
Please don't rate me negatively if you are not satisfied with the answer.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If your grandkids changed the emails in the account, then you will not get the email with reset instructions.
You have to contact iTunes Support and request them to reset your account. You will have to provide some verification details inorder to reset.
To contact iTunes Support, goto this website --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/
Click Schedule a Call and enter your details. Then they will call you at the set time. Or you can click Talk to Apple Support now button, fill the form and they will call you immediately