Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

How do I turn off the music I must have accidentally touch

Customer Question

How do I turn off the music I must have accidentally touch the music button.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Open the Music app and you will see the Music playing in the top. Tap the Play/pause button in the top left to turn it off.
Or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and this will bring Control Center. You can see the music controls in the left. Select the Pause button to stop it playing.
If it still not working, then press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I c ant turn it off
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
What exact music are you referring to ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant turn it off
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Please reply to my question. What exact music are you referring to ?
Is it a song or is your iPad talking to you when you use it ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
On your iPad press and hold down the Power button (top button) and Home button (round button at the bottom) at the same time for 10 seconds and when you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
If that didn't turn off the music, then please let me know and we can try different method to turn it off.
Only rate the answer after we solved the problem.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If your iPad is speaking to you that means the voice over feature of your iPad is turned on. When it is turned on, you have to select the item and double tap the item to open it. Lock the iPad by pressing the power button. Then unlock it and tap the Slide to Unlock text. Double tap the Slide to Unlock and this will bring the passcode lock screen (if set). Tap the number and then double tap it to enter the passcode. After entering all passcode, your iPad will unlock.
Then tap and double tap Settings, tap and double tap General, tap and double tap Accessibility, tap and double tap Voice Over and turn it off. To scroll, you have to swipe with three fingers.
You can also triple press the Home button to turn off voice over.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can turn it of using different way.
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there follow the steps below to reset your ipad.Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.Turn off the device.Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.In about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.Make sure the device screen is blank and no logos are presentRestore with itunes.