Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I am trying add google translate to Skype. I would like to

Customer Question

I am trying add google translate to Skype. I would like to add voice and im translator. I have gone to the official Skype site. It told me to click on the person, toggle translate. There is no translate button to toggle when I click on the person or actually anywhere on my Skype. Help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Actually, you can't add Google Translate on Skype. Google translator and Skype translator are two different things. Skype Translator is a brand-new experience from Skype, and it’s still learning and improving the way it translates calls. As a preview user of Skype Translator, you’ll be instrumental in helping them refine the technology.
Please visit http://www.skype.com/en/translator-preview/ for more details and download.
Regards
Jins