Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Yea goog morning i was just wondering now how could i

Customer Question

yea hello goog morning i was just wondering now how could i have bal myni cloud stuff acessed byb mupucelle devices
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Your question is not very clear. Could you please explain your question a little more ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea I am just its have a I loud account and just was wondering y everything I have purchased isn't listed
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to see or access the list of purchases you made using your Apple ID ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea but i have a slight tbi so ist is sort of hard for mre to remember all this shit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is sorry
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you want to see or redownload(for free) all the purchases you made using your Apple account, follow the instructions in this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272 You will be able to redownload them using your Apple device or using your computer (with iTunes application). If you don't have iTunes application on your computer, then you can download and install it from here --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it. A rating is only required when we are finished this session. Remember, you are rating my service to you and not the JustAnswer website or the outcome of the answer.