Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am working on on a 3yr old Mac. I am working with robotic

Customer Question

I am working on on a 3yr old Mac. I am working with robotic trading signals The program
is called Cashcode.com. I haven’t been able to reach their support line. Problem my cash code program will not open in my mac. Is there a particular program that supports on line robots? Am I crazy?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! What phone number have you tried to reach them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am concerned because they do not post a phone number .....or I don’t have the skill to find it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I talk to you in person.....I have been working on this for a couple of hours every day. I am concerned that they stole my money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not used to working with the mac and am not skilled enough to solve this myself
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have several numbers that you can call for them. Here they are: 1(###) ###-####- Main support line610(###) ###-####- Corporate HQ for Crane Payment Innovations which owns the CashCode product They may not be able on the weekend but I can assure you that you will reach someone at one of those numbers Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD or OK and press Submit
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.