Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have Office 2011 with Outlook and constantly keep

Customer Question

I have Office 2011 with Outlook for Mac and constantly keep getting the following error when using Outlook for my default email. I have Yosemite 10.10.3 as the Mac OS X
The server for account "Sbcglobal" returned the error "[UNAVAILABLE] internal server error (#IS6530)." Your username/password ***** security settings may be incorrect. Would you like to try re-entering your password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
If you click on my link below are you able to sign into your account there with your normal email address and password?
Click me to open
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
I work online but I can offer to do a remote desktop and fix this directly for you.
I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have yet to see a proper response in an email to verify, what steps to take to resolve the problem that I have described for this particular incident that I am encountering
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I replied to you with a set of instructions to do within 2 minutes of you posting the question.
It appears you missed this, no problem, I will repeat it again.
Click me to open
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only response I have is that you can remote into the macbook and solve the problem for an additional $39. I prefer a step by step instruction on this process.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have given you the instructions twice now... the remote desktop was in response to your request for a phone call
I will again repeat the instructions you need to do
Click me to open
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what is going on with the website. When i click on CLICK ME TO OPEN, I log into my email account and it is not showing me anything. It keeps bringing me back to the question box without seeing a response from you. I apologize for this, but something is not working for me.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am pretty confused here as it seems your only reading parts of my message or none at all.
I will try to repeat my message again as I am not sure how else to communicate with you.
You just need to click the link and tell me the answer to my question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about calling me on(###) ###-#### ***** do not see your responses at all. I am equally confused on this situation.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, I do not call..
Really, all you need to do is click the link and tell me if you can sign into your email account there. I don't see what is confusing about this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link that you have provided me is not working.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, working for me ok.
I out it again below
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc