Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Safari can't open the file “MyMeterLinkUploaderv1.6.0.0.exe”

Customer Question

Safari can’t open the file “MyMeterLinkUploaderv1.6.0.0.exe” because no available application can open it.
I need this to be done, but I don't know how to do this. :(
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Unfortuanately, you can't install that application on your Nac. Because .exe file is a Windows executable file and it is designed for Microsoft Windows not for Mac OS X.
If you want to run that application on your Mac, then you have to install Windows on your Mac. Let me know if you want to do that, so I will send you instructions.
Also, don't they provide that software designed for Mac OS X ?
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Only rate the answer after we finish this session. Remember when rating, you are rating my service to you - not the answer or this website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I paying for this at this time?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You only have to pay if you are 100% satisfied. You've made a security deposit here already to view the answers. If you are not satisfied with my service to you, you will get full refund from JustAnswer.