Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to get my business on google search, at the

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to get my business on google search, at the moment the wrong address is listed and I am not coming up on google under dance schools in Cheltenham or Mentone. The name of my business is Sharon Lawrence Academy of Dance, 6b Chesterville Road Cheltenham.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Was Address:***** Mentone VIC 3194, Australia an old address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes this was the old address until April of this year. The address is now 6b Chesterville Road Cheltenham Victoria 3192. Have been trying to change the address since April this year, but having no luck. Got my company to change it on my website so that's fine, just when you search dance schools in Cheltenham mine won't be coming up and it doesn't really come up in searches for dance schools in Mentone either so I'm really only getting referral clientele at the moment.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying back. I can help you fix the address within Google but it can take a little time for Google to acknowledge the switchover. I am sending you an offer so that I can work with you and Google directly to fix the issue on your behalf.