Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have Apple TV. I have selected a movie and it tells me it

Customer Question

I have Apple TV. I have selected a movie and it tells me it will be ready in 1 hour and 44 minutes.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. There are several reasons why the apple tv could be taking that long to buffer enough of the movie to start playing. It could be due to your internet connection speed, or maybe your using more devices on your home network, or there could be a small issue with your router, or the apple TV itself. So I can assist you we need to try and isolate and narrow down what the cause is. So to start out, do you know what speed of internet you are supposed to be getting? Such as 1 mbps 5 mbps , 25 mbps ? Also, do you have other devices that are on your home network that are trying to download, stream videos or music at the same time as youre using the apple tv ( such as from netflix or youtube) Thank you for your response, Dustin S.