Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an ipad that keeps opening things on it's own?

Customer Question

I have an ipad that keeps opening things on it's own? trying to go into privacy mode? The icons keeping jumping around, categories keeping opening and closing now the map page just popped open

Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this: Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,