Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I downloaded and was charged about $34 11 hour audio

Customer Question

I downloaded and was charged about $34 for an 11 hour audio book
I can't find the book on I pad
where do I find audio book
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
It should be saved to the Music app. Open Music app and you should that Audiobook there. If not, check under More tab of Music app in the bottom right.
If you can't find it, then just swipe down in the middle of home screen (menu screen) of iPad and this will bring Spotlight. Search the name of the Audiobook there and it will show it. Tap it to play it.
If you still can't it, then it is probably not downloaded. So you can redownload it. You don't have to buy again. Since you already bought it, you can redownload it for free. Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.